Fitbit Won T Sync Iphone – However, you may encounter a problem where your Fitbit doesn’t sync with your iPhone or Android device. In such cases, the Fitbit app will warn you that the fitness tracker cannot be found or that the sync process cannot be completed.
Finally, Fitbit won’t be able to transfer your data to the Fitbit app on your phone, and you won’t get regular updates on your health and fitness data when you need them.
Fitbit Won T Sync Iphone
Note: The instructions in this guide apply to the Fitbit Charge 2 and iPhone XR. However, you can use these steps to resolve sync issues with newer Fitbit models.
How To Sync Your Fitbit With Your Android And Iphone
Before jumping into specific steps to troubleshoot your iPhone or Android device, here are some important things you can try:
Your Fitbit syncs data with your smartphone via Bluetooth. If Bluetooth is turned off, the device won’t connect to your phone, but you can quickly turn it on from your device settings.
You can check when the Fitbit was last synced to find out when the problem started.
Even after opening the Fitbit app, it may not start syncing. However, you can force a manual sync to start syncing the app.
Solved: Iphone Xr Not Syncing With My Fitbit.
Whether you bought a new or used Fitbit tracker, you may already have the Fitbit app installed on your device.
If your Fitbit is out of date, you may have trouble connecting and syncing with your phone. Updating your device to the latest firmware provides new features, bug fixes and performance improvements to help your monitor work efficiently and reliably.
You can use the Fitbit app or the Fitbit online dashboard to update your Fitbit device. But first, make sure the tracker has at least 50 percent charge and you’ve installed the latest version of the Fitbit app on your phone.
To update your Fitbit tracker online through the Fitbit dashboard, you’ll need the latest version of Fitbit Connect and a Bluetooth connection to a computer.
Solved: Syncing Issues After Updating To Ios 13
Note: Avoid updating Fitbit in the middle of the night as you may receive incorrect steps for the next 24 hours.
If you’ve tried all the steps so far and nothing has helped, try unpairing and pairing your Fitbit again via Bluetooth.
As a last step, you can try resetting your Fitbit device. A reset will erase all your data and reset the monitor to its default settings.
Note: Some Fitbit trackers such as the Blaze and Surge models do not have a factory reset option. You can read the complete instructions for each type of Fitbit device here.
Sync With Other Devices & Apps (e.g. Samsung Health, Garmin & Fitbit)
A Fitbit that doesn’t synchronize is very limited in its capabilities. In fact, Fitbit and your phone will automatically sync when the two devices are in close proximity.
If your Fitbit still won’t sync even after trying all the troubleshooting steps in this guide, we recommend you contact the Fitbit support team for further assistance. You can also check out our favorite Fitbit alternatives at all price points.
Elsie is a technology writer and editor focusing on Windows, Android and iOS. He writes about software, electronics and other technology topics, his main goal is to help people find useful solutions to their everyday technology problems in a simple, direct and unbiased fashion. He has a degree in Marketing and is doing a Master’s Degree in Communication and New Media. Get full analysis of name Elsie
Did you enjoy this tip? If so, check out our YouTube channel from our sister site Tech Tips Online. We cover Windows, Mac, apps and software, and have lots of troubleshooting tips and videos. Click the button below to register! A white circle with a black border going up. It says “Click here to go back to the top of the page”.
Fixes When Your Fitbit Won’t Sync
Two lines crossed to form an “X”. Shows how to close the interaction or remove the notification.
Home Chevron Icon Indicates an expandable section or menu, or sometimes previous/next navigation options. Comment Chevron icon Indicates a section or drop-down menu, or sometimes previous/next navigation options. Chevron icon Indicates an expandable section or menu, or sometimes previous/next navigation options. technology
‘Why isn’t my Fitbit syncing?’: How to troubleshoot syncing your Fitbit with your iPhone, Android, PC or Mac.
Twitter Icon A stylized bird with an open mouth, tweet. Twitter LinkedIn icon of the word “inside”. Flipboard icon for LinkedIn Stylish letter F. Flipboard icon letter for Facebook F. Email icon for Facebook Envelope. Indicates the ability to send email. Email link icon Image of chain links. Duplicates the url of a website link. Copy the link
Solved: Stopped Seeing Notifications After Updating To Ios…
When everything is working properly, your Fitbit works seamlessly in the background, syncing with your phone or computer and keeping you informed of your health and fitness data, whenever you need it.
Of course, the technology doesn’t always work the way you expect, and you may find that your Fitbit refuses to sync from time to time.
If you can sync normally but your Fitbit suddenly stops working, it’s usually the result of a wireless connection problem; so changing the bluetooth of the device can help. Resetting your Fitbit or the device you sync with can solve many common problems.
Before trying to troubleshoot specific problems with your phone or computer, make sure your Fitbit is charged. If necessary, put it on the charger for 30 minutes.
How To Connect Fitbit To Your Phone
You may also want to restart your Fitbit to make sure it’s working properly. The actual process of restarting a Fitbit varies by model, but for most models, you can place it on the charger and hold the side button until you see it restart. For detailed instructions on restarting each model, you can see the Fitbit support article.
For detailed tips on syncing Fitbit with your iPhone, Android, PC or Mac, read on.
Check out the products mentioned in this article: Fitbit Inspire 3 (starting at $98.95 at Walmart) iPhone Xs (starting at $999.99 at Best Buy) Google Pixel 3 (starting at $799.99 at Best Buy) HP 14-inch Laptop (starting at $299.99 at Best Buy) MacBook Air (starting at $1,099 at Best Buy) Fitbit Wireless Sync Dongle (starting at $14.99 at Amazon)
If your Fitbit isn’t syncing with your iPhone, try each of these troubleshooting steps. After each step, try to sync and see if that solves your problem.
Solved: Versa Lite Is Losing Time And It Won’t Sync
1. The Fitbit app may be misbehaving, so start by force closing the app and restarting it. Instructions for installing apps can be found in How to Install Apps on Any iPhone Model. Restart the Fitbit app and see if that fixes the problem.
2. Make sure Bluetooth is turned on: From any screen, pull down Control Center from the top right (or bottom on older iPhone models) and make sure the Bluetooth icon is turned on. If it is on, turn it off and on again.
3. Make sure your Fitbit is connected to your phone via Bluetooth. Launch the Settings app and tap on “Bluetooth”. Find your Fitbit entry in the list and if it’s not connected, tap it to try to connect. If it doesn’t work, press “i” and select “Forget device,” then repeat the Fitbit setup to reconnect to your phone.
The same troubleshooting steps apply to Android, although the exact procedure will vary. See your Fitbit sync after each step.
Fitbit Charge 6 Review: Now With More Google
1. The Fitbit app may not work properly, so please close the app and try again. Tap the three vertical lines at the bottom right of the screen to access the app switcher, find the Fitbit app, and swipe up to close it.
Swipe up to close the Fitbit app and restart it to see if that fixes your problem. Dave Johnson/Business Insider
2. Make sure Bluetooth is turned on. Pull down the Notifications drawer from the top of the screen to see the Quick Settings icons. Make sure Bluetooth is turned on.
3. Make sure your Fitbit is connected to Android via Bluetooth. Launch the Settings app and tap “Connections,” then tap “Bluetooth.” Find your Fitbit entry in the list and if it’s not connected, tap it to try to connect. If it doesn’t work, tap the gear icon and tap “Unpair,” then repeat Fitbit’s setup to reconnect it to your phone.
Simple Ways To Set The Time And Date On A Fitbit
1. Fitbit Sync can only be used with Windows 10 and Windows 8.1. Make sure you’re trying to sync on a compatible computer and have the latest version of the Fitbit app for Windows installed.
2. Make sure Bluetooth is turned on. Click the Start button, then Settings (looks like a gear). In the Windows Settings search box, type “Bluetooth” and click “Bluetooth and other device settings.” Turn on Bluetooth if necessary. If it is already on, turn it on and turn it on again.
3. Make sure your Fitbit is connected. If not, click the Fitbit entry and click “Remove Device”, then repeat the setup of your Fitbit to connect it to the computer.
4. If your computer does not have Bluetooth or your computer’s Bluetooth does not work with Fitbit,
Use The Fitbit App With Your Iphone Instead Of A Fitbit
Why fitbit won t sync, fitbit flex won t sync, fitbit won t sync, fitbit alta won t sync, fitbit flex won t sync with iphone, fitbit won t sync with iphone 6, fitbit charge won t sync, fitbit aria won t sync, fitbit time won t sync, my fitbit won t sync with iphone, iphone won t sync with fitbit, my fitbit won t sync